Administrative Assistant Resume Format
Specially designed Administrative Assistant Resume Format for freshers and working professionals with expert guidance .
It is extremely hard to find administrative assistants resume format as the profile is quite under-appreciated in the office. As administrative assistants you are often overworked, and definitely underpaid. Administrative Assistant not only helps in making the office environment harmonious but also ensure effective management of available resources.
Administrative assistants are considered masters of multitasking and time management. It therefore becomes important to display to specify in your administrative assistant resume format the desired traits and skills to perform the job.
Skills to Highlight
It is a known fact – the more skills you have the less they you need to be trained and the more you will be able to contribute to the company. One of the reasons why hiring managers are always on the lookout for candidates with the right amount of skills and knowledge to perform their job responsibilities. The most important and desired skills to suffice the job roles and responsibilities in an administrative position are –
- Expert at MS-office
- Good with handling printers, and other office equipment
- Skilled to handle database management programs
- Good professional and telephonic etiquette
- Proficient in handling records
- Skilled professional with excellent time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Friendly and hospitable
Always add your professional skills section as a bullet point in your professional experience section.
Career Objective has been designed to give the hiring manager a head start to continue reading your resume. Essentially, we try to create a resume to prove that we are the most suitable candidate for the job. Career objective intrigues the hiring manager to look for evidence of the claims further in the resume. You must therefore back up the claims made in the Career Objective with suitable evidences from your professional experience, preferably in a bullet format.
Some of the suitable ways to illustrate your strength in the resume are –
- Designed new filing and organizational practices, that helped in saving the company funds per year in contracted labor expenses. This shows that skills, competence and motivation of the candidate.
- Trained administrative assistants during the period of expansion by giving attention to details and adherence to company policy. This shows the ability of the candidate to train new employees also demonstrates competence and confidence.
- Formatted and managed documents such as correspondence, drafts, memos, and emails,
- Prepared weekly reports for management
All these job roles and responsibilities of an Administrate Assistant shows the level of competence and dedication to perform best of their responsibilities.