Attorney Resume Format
Get free access to dozens of Attorney Resume Format with tips and advises from domain experts to take you a step closer to your dream job.
Being a professional attorney you would be accustomed to preparation of important documentation. Your daily routine will consist of developing and delivering factual information. You must format your resume in a manner that demonstrate your expertise you have developed in your career over a period of time.
As an attorney your resume should reflect your excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to develop good relationship with each client, by giving assurance of personal attention and commitment to success.
Highlighting your experience should be done in a very professional manner as it is the key to securing your desired position. Ensure that your resume is specific and offer factual information, stating achievements and successes experienced till date.
Your resume should be able to demonstrate an ability to absorb new information, effective decision making skills and an ability to work under pressure thereby meeting strict deadlines.
Skills to Highlight
The resume of attorney compiles of career objective, job details, education details etc, that must be able to demonstrate your potential to get the job done.
This section is recommended to highlight your qualification summary and experience. It should consist of a minimum three, and no more than ten, bullet points to describe your accomplishment in terms of achievements.
“Experienced consultant with five years experience in information technology with strong project management skills with extensive knowledge in statistical processes.”
You must provide your education details in reverse chronological order such as ,
- Degree(s) and major
- Date of graduation (month and year)
- Universities you attended
- Location of universities (city and state)
- Any certifications of licenses related to your degree
- Action Words: You must use your keywords wisely using action verbs to describe your skills and accomplishments.
- Skills: In order to highlight your skills set specify all your legal or law related strengths to make your resume appealing and job-ready.
- Accomplishments: Emphasize on your law related accomplishments and achievements as an Attorney
Resume Format for Attorney