Customer Service Resume Format
It is very important to write an impressive customer service resume format as it has a very competitive job market.
Some of the tips to focus on building a customer service resume format –
- The focus of your resume should be on emphasizing your skills and accomplishments.
- Your summary section should highlights your areas of expertise and achievements
- Showcase and quantify your result-oriented employment hist
- Career summary is a great way to highlight your skills and accomplishments. You must start with an adjective, followed by your job title and end with your selling point / benefit.
- Under skills to highlight section you must build a story to your headline. This section must include 5 to 8 points. You must prioritize your selling points in order of importance such as awards or high rankings
- Customize your merits with reference to the job you are applying for. Tailoring your resume conveys to potential employers that you are the perfect candidate that match up to their expectations.
- Under education section do not bother to list all your life history and list your most recent completed education. Also include any training certifications, if any.
- Do not just list your responsibilities, format your results driven by quantifying in numbers such as customers you serve or the number of calls you handle on a daily basis, software used to manage customer data, conflict resolution techniques and achievements of targets.
- Showcase your skills by listing the technology / software you use as well as your soft skills.
- Language section should be only included if you know any languages other than English.
- Your emphasis should be placed on highlighting team achievements based on your leadership. This shows your team spirit and team management skills.
- Under your employment history should be results-oriented
- Rather than listing general skills such as “managerial skills,” try to be more specific such as budgeting, hiring, training, etc.